Saturday, August 30, 2014

UPDATES!! :)

Hello Everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. We've had quite a bit of things going on!

Some updates on the adoption:
- Completed our "adoption training" hours in April and started everything for our homestudy.
- Currently in "pause" mode with the actual adoption, but still fundraising! We are selling bracelets, hair goodies, and t-shirt! (Please contact me if you would like to order any!!)

Some updates on life in general:
- We were VERY surprised to find out in late April that we are expecting baby #4! While it shook us a little and we questioned it, we feel so blessed to be welcoming another GIRL into our family and cannot wait to add our little Ethiopian either!
- This pregnancy has been VERY high risk and I am currently on COMPLETE bed rest. BOO!! Around 14 weeks in my pregnancy I started bleeding EXTREMELY heavy and rushed to the ER totally expecting to not hear a heartbeat. When we got there, we were surprised that there was one! There was SO much blood! We did an ultrasound and discovered I have a large subchorionic hemorrhage. I have another 3 weeks of bed rest for sure and then we will do another ultrasound to see if the clot it shrinking!

While all this bed rest gives me PLENTY of time to blog, I've just not got any news due to our slow down:( We appreciate you all continuing to donate, pray, and support us in all areas of our lives! We truly are blessed!

Until next time,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment